Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Orly Glowstick

It's officially summer and I have the mani to prove it!

I basically love this new purse which I got on Little Black Bag, and it's by the designer Melie Bianco. Highlighter yellow tassel, handle and bag bottom look amazing against this teal and while polka dot purse. God I cannot say enough how absolutely great this bag is!

Melie Bianco

This mani matches my purse and is totally my 'welcome to summer' mani since Friday was officially the first day of summer.

I started with a base coat of Milani White Out and then two coats Orly Glowstick. I added different sized dots using dotting tools and China Glaze Four Leaf Clover, a beautiful teal creme. The white base color kicks up this already neon polish plus it cuts back on the number of coats needed for opacity.

Orly Glowstick

Orly Glowstick

Orly Glowstick is amazing around sunset when you're outside because it truly does look as though it's glowing. I actually had to test the glow in the dark quality of this polish because it radiates like a neon sign.

Orly Glowstick

Orly Glowstick

Orly Glowstick

I hope you started off the first weekend of summer in a great way!

Thanks for stopping by

~Linda

2 comments:

  1. Glowstick is one of my favs! Love how this matches the bag! Cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete