Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

4th Of July Mani

Hi guys! So I have a really really quick post for you today. I haven't had any time to pull together a 4th Of July mani using the new Julep polishes that I got in my July box, so I have another festive mani that I did the other day and will be wearing through the holiday.

This is 2 coats of Orly Sweet Peacock, which just doesn't seem like the right name for this polish, but that's irrelevant. This polish is amazing! It dries super fast and is a fabulous color even though it is a little on the thick side. I was outside the other day at dusk and it looked like my nails were glowing!! 

Orly Sweet Peacock4th_Of_July

 4th_Of_July
This was MASH plate # 26 and I used Sally Hansen Insta Dry Silver Sweep and Konad White stamping polish for the stars. I dotted the smallest stars using Wet n Wild Jezebel.

I'm visiting my in-laws for the rest of the week, but I will be back this weekend with another post for you. 

Have a great holiday! 

~Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment