Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Anise Urban Angels (Part 2)

It's been quite a while since I've had a sunny day to show you the last three Anise polishes that I have from the Urban Angels collection. I wanted sunlight rather than artificial light since all three of these have micro glitter and I always think you get to see them the best in sunlight.

Wee Hours is a rich purple loaded with blue and purple micro shimmer.  The shimmer is everywhere! It definitely shows on the nail and makes is seem as though the shimmer makes the color, rather than a shimmer within a purple polish.

Anise Wee House
Wee Hours

This is Smokeshow and it was a pain in the A$$ to photograph. There is silver micro shimmer that sometimes looks blue. I've realized that I don't really wear grey at all but this is a pretty nice color that I would wear alone or with some nail art. This is two coats with top coat.

Smokeshow
Anise Smokeshow

Total Temptress is a grayed out purple with a reddish pink micro shimmer. This is two coats with top coat. This polish applied very smooth and had a good dry time. I love the contrast of the purple and red/pink. It pops more so than just a plain silver micro shimmer.  Plus look how shiny it is!!

Total Temptress
Anise Total Temptree

As I mentioned in my last Anise post, these are the first polishes I have from this brand and I didn't know what to expect. They wear all pretty good in consistency and application. The Urban Angel Collection consists of 12 polishes and can be purchased at your local DSW shoe store. 

Any thoughts on these polishes? 

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment