Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

Maybelline Urban Utopia + Holo Topcoat

Holographics are always at the top of my list when I'm looking for a polish that will actually make me happy. I bought some Spectraflair a while back and made myself a linear holographic topcoat. I recently saw some of the new Maybelline Color Show polishes and obviously I gravitated towards the teal creme.

This is two coats of LE Maybelline Urban Utopia and one coat of my homemade holographic topcoat.

Maybelline Urban Utopia

Maybelline Urban Utopia

Maybelline Urban Utopia

Two coats would have made the linear holographic much more prevalent however the topcoat does tend to change the base color a bit, adding a silver tint or rather mutes or dulls the color a shade. I was loving the color so I decided to stay with one coat. What's great about having a holographic topcoat is that I can basically revamp any of my current polishes.

Thanks for stopping by!

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment