Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

Candy Corn and Pumpkins

Hi Ladies!

Today I'm popping in with a quick Fall/Halloween mani that I did for my mother-in-law. Halloween is next week....have you chosen your costume yet? How about your festive manicure?

My mother-in-law wanted some pumpkins and I added some candy corn accents to make them more festive. Seems to have done the trick.

Fall Nail Art

I started with two coats of Julep Parker on all nails except for the ring finger. This bright orange creme is the base color for her nails. For the pumpkins, I used some Migi fine tip Nail Art Pens to draw the outline of the pumpkin and the green vines. I used Sinful Colors Courtney Orange to fill in the pumpkin, and Zoya Cheryl for the brown stem.

Pumpkin Nail Art

For the candy corns accents I started with two coats of Milani White On The Spot (WOTS), then used WOTS along with an Orange and Yellow polish in the Nail Art Pens for the gradient. I used a simple make-up sponge and painted directly on it. Use the sponge to dab the colors on the nail until you've gotten the desired look.

Halloween Mani

So what do you think about this mani? Something you would wear for a holiday type look prior to Halloween?

Thanks for stopping by!

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment