Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Rainbow Honey Sweet Talk Review

Rainbow Honey is re-releasing their Sweet Talk Collection this Friday, 1/31/14! If you missed out on the collection the first time around here's your chance to get in on the action. RH also has 2 new additions to the collection: Lovebug and My Girl.

I actually didn't order any of the Sweet Talk Collection and regretted it instantly...But...Rainbow Honey has sent me Sweet Talk and XOXO to review. *Jumps up and down*

Sweet Talk has a milky white base and is full of baby pink blossoms and purple glitter with iridescent and shimmery glitters. I found that the white base was actually slightly tinted pink which actually worked with the glitter pieces. This is 3 thin coats of Sweet Talk with topcoat.

Rainbow Honey Sweet Talk


Rainbow Honey Sweet Talk

XOXO has golden shimmer in a clear base along with gold, multi color pink and red glitter pieces. This is packed with perfect glitter pieces. There was no digging what-so-ever with this. I actually think this is the best glitter topper I've ever used. I'm not one for pink or gold really, but this is absolutely beautiful.

This is 2 thin coats of XOXO over various base colors: Gold, White, Coral and Raspberry Red. My ring finger has 2 coats of XOXO only.

Rainbow Honey XOXO

Rainbow Honey XOXO

You can pick up the Sweet Talk Collection this Friday 1/31 on their website and be sure to follow them on Facebook.

Thanks for stopping by!

~Linda

*Products were provided to me for my honest review. All opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment