Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Zoya Pixie Dust Gradient

Hello lovelies!

Today I'm showing off a Zoya Pixie Dust gradient using four polishes from the Summer 2013 Pixie Dust Collection.

Zoya Pixie Dust Gradient
In Shade
I started with two coats of Zoya Miranda, a raspberry pink, letting each coat dry for a few minutes  in order for it to have an even reasonable dry time. I then layered Destiny, Beatrix and Solange on a makeup sponge and dabbed onto my nail.

Destiny is a spunky coral red color, Beatrix is a gorgeous coral orange and Solange is sparkling gold. These Pixie Dusts are very similar in sparkle and shine versus the other Pixie Collections however the colors are vastly complex and bright in comparison.

Zoya Pixie Dust
In Sun
Zoya Pixie Dust
In Shade
The colors are beautiful in the sun, the shade, indoors, at night, yada yada yada. I love the texture with that bit of sparkle and I love that you don't have to worry about your finish fading.

Love Love Love!

Thanks for stopping by

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment