Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Aly's Dream Polish + Nail Art

Hello Hello!

Today I've got a quick upgrade to the Aly's Dream Polish holographic polishes I showed you the other day. I created some triangle designs using striping tape and added Intense Blurple over the base color of Blue Lapis. Next I used the turquoise Kiss Nail Art Paint I received in this past months Nail Art Society Box to add a pop of color in outlining those triangles.

Aly's Dream Polish Nail Art

Aly's Dream Polish Nail Art

Aly's Dream Polish Nail Art

Imagine riding a tractor through through a pumpkin patch...full of pumpkins...and trying to draw a straight line. That's how steady my hand is when sitting at a desk (doh!) That being said, my lines didn't come out all that bad but enough so to almost drive me nuts. At least I accept my limitations..lol

Aly's Dream Polish Nail Art

Aly's Dream Polish Nail Art

Thanks for stopping by!

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment