Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Aly's Dream Polish

Hi ladies, Today I've finally got a chance to swatch some of Aly's Dream Polish because the sun decided to make an appearance...yay!!! It was an absolutely gorgeous day here so after spending most of the morning outside cleaning the yard, the garage, our patio, setting up the badminton set and lawn chairs...phew...I got some polish time!

I have two holographic polishes from Aly's Dream Polish Euphoria Collection in Intense Blurple #58 and Blue Lapis #59.

Intense Blurple #58 is a gorgeous shade of...you guessed it...bluish purple. It mostly looks purple with that blue base color that hints through. I honestly don't have any other polish that I can compare this to. It's a very pretty color. This is two coats with topcoat taken in sunlight.

Aly's Dream Polish Intense Blurple

The holographic effect on both of these polishes are pretty darn good. It's not comparable to the quality of Layla or Color Club Halo Hues but it's definitely strong enough to never have to say..."Well if I turn my hand this way you can see it". (I cannot be the only one who has said this) I had no problem seeing the holo inside or outside, but oddly enough I noticed that the holo effect was stronger when I had a topcoat on.

Aly's Dream Polish Intense Blurple

Aly's Dream Polish Intense Blurple

Aly's Dream Polish Intense Blurple
Indoor - Daylight Bulb
Aly's Dream Polish Intense Blurple
Indoor - Daylight Bulb

Blue Lapis #59 is nice dark, rich shade of cobalt blue. On her Storenvy shop the picture seemed a bit lighter and more purple based but I do actually like this color. This is two coats without any topcoat taken in sunlight.

Aly's Dream Polish Blue Lapis #59

Aly's Dream Polish Blue Lapis #59

Aly's Dream Polish Blue Lapis #59
Indoors - Daylight Bulb
Aly's Dream Polish Euphoria Collection can be purchased on her Storenvy shop and costs $12 for the full sized 15 ml bottles. All their lacquers are made with cosmetic grade materials, polish friendly ball bearings and are free of dibutyl phthalate (DBP), camphor, toluene and formaldehyde (A.K.A 4 Free). All materials sourced are Cruelty Free.

Have you purchased any Aly's Dream Polish yet?  What's your favorite color that you've gotten?

~Linda
 

No comments:

Post a Comment