Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Hare Polish Hooky At The Hamlet

I'm digging deep into my untrieds box for this baby. I saw Hare Polish Hooky At The Hamlet randomly one day while doing some online browsing and had to have it. After receiving it, it wasn't quite as vibrant as expected but still a good lookin polish.

Hare Polish

This is actually 2 coats of Funky Fingers Wild Child and two coats of Hare Polish Hooky At The Hamlet.

Hare Polish
Artificial Light
Hare Polish
Sunlight
I decided to add Essie Matte About You and I loved the look!

Hare Polish

Application was good although a bit sheer so using some undies really helped develop color without a ton of coats. The dry time was relatively normal, nothing too quick and the consistency was nice.

You can get Hare Polish at her Etsy shop or there are a few online retailers that carry it.

Thanks for stopping by!

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment