Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Hits Phenomena

I love color shifting polish as long as it's well made, and today I have another HITS polish to share with you. HITS Phenomena is a multi color glitter in a clear base which shifts from purple to blue to green with various shades of each color. I've layered Phenomena over two coats of Essence Black is Back.

HITS Phenomena

HITS Phenomena

HITS Phenomena


Phenomena easily changed between different shades of purple but was a bit camera shy when turning green. My overall thoughts?...HITS worked it out again.

What do you think of color shifting polishes?  If you're a fan you'll want to make sure you come back in the week to come because I have some beautiful I Love Nail Polish Ultra Chrome polishes that have some amazing color shifting qualities!

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment