Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

MASH Plates 26-50

YAY....I got my new MASH Plates (26-50)! These plates are made from high grade stainless steel and have a paper backing to prevent scratching and it makes the edges of the plate less sharp. This collection came with 25 plates which each have 5 to 7 designs on them (OVER 125 IMAGES!

MASH Plates 26-50

MASH Plates 26-50

These are the first MASH plates that I've used and in comparison to BundleMonster and Red Angel plates, these are pretty darn good. I've used one of the plates so far (for the mani you'll see tomorrow) and I had no smudging! The designs are deep enough to hold the polish well, but not so deep that it's a pain in the arse to clean the polish out. One thing that drives me crazy about my Red Angel plates is that no matter what brand of cotton round thingies I use, the edges of the designs are so sharp that I always have these little bits of the cotton hanging on to the plate. Uugghhh  Can you say annoying?

These are some of my favorites. The reflective surface of these plates make it hard to take a picture without my camera and hands showing on the plate. Took a while, but I think I finally got some pics that show the designs quite well. Here's a link to the MASH site so you can see all the plates.
MASH-48MASH-37

MASH-40MASH Plate 50

I bought these plates from Amazon for $12.99 and I am a Prime member so I got free 2 day shipping. OMG...my Prime membership is beyond amazing. It's a little pricey but if you are an Amazon-a-holic like me, it's paid for itself at least three times over! Free 2 day shipping on tons of products, free Kindle book borrowing, free Amazon Instant Video....aahhh...I could rant about it forever. I digress.

So these plates are pretty great. I rate them higher than Red Angel and on Par with BundleMonster. Do you have a favorite brand of stamping plates? Or favorite plate that you use all the time?

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment