Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Finger Paints Hue Rang?

Happy Friday! I'm getting antsy for my July Julep Maven Box to get here. I am craving a 4th of July mani and am dying to use the free America The Beautiful polish they are sending!

Onto the good stuff...This is two coats of Finger Paints Hue Rang? which is a lovely purple with a slight purple/silver shimmer. For an accent nail I have two coats of Ulta Mint Condition with two coats to Spoiled Pet My Peacock. I don't think that Mint Condition is a good name for this polish, as there really is nothing mint about it. The color in the bottle is much nicer than on the nail, as it becomes "smokey" once on. Does that make sense? It's different from any of my other light blue polishes so that's okay but I'm not too sure if I'll wear it that often. It doesn't look that smokey in the following pictures and I'm thinking that the glitter is hiding it. Somehow I got a few bumps under the polish and I think it might have been some sneaky file dust that crept in. Oops

Finger Paints Hue Rang
Ulta Mint Condition
Hue Rang & Mint Condition & Pet My Peacock
*Insert Cartoon "Bling" noise here*


Spoiled Pet My Peacock Accent Nail
 
Pet My Peacock is a multi colored glitter in a clear base and it has a wide flat brush that allowed the glitter to disperse quite evenly. This is my favorite style brush because I have rather wide nails and it provides good coverage in minimal strokes. 

Have a great day!

~Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment