Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Julep Maven - July Box

Today I received my July Julep Maven box! I've been waiting anxiously for this to arrive and basically ran down the driveway as the post man drove off. This month I received the It Girl box which included amazing polishes.
Not only did the box include the three polishes shown above but Julep has two new glitter polishes, America The Beautiful and O Canada that they gave to each Julep Maven subscriber for FREE based on where you live! How awesome is that? I received America The Beautiful and it's jam packed glitter perfect for the 4th of July! Since this is also my first recurring month they graciously included a voucher for a Free Polish from the Maven Boutique.


Daphne, Mila, Kate, America The Beautiful
Daphne is a seafoam green creme, Mila is a charcoal multi-colored glitter, Kate is a soft white pearl and America The Beautiful is a red and royal blue glitter with silver stars. 

All four of these polishes cost $14 USD each which is $56 and the monthly subscription cost $19.99. Can you say savings?? Yes I think so! 

This July box did not disappoint in any way. The colors are amazing and I cannot wait to pull together a 4th of July Mani. The girls over at Julep really know how to treat their Mavens! If you are not familiar with the Julep Maven subscription you should totally check them out, they have the best perks I've ever seen in a subscription program! They also have a referral program, so if two people sign up using my link then I get a free month. Here is my link if you want to check out their awesome sauce.

What are your thoughts on the It Girl July Box? Did you receive a different box?

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment