Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

China Glaze Frostbite

Today I've pulled out China Glaze Frostbite from the 2007 Ski Collection. This is an amazingly bright blue polish like I've never seen before. It has a great depth of color rather than being a flat blue and without all that shimmer or sparkle you see in colors like this.

I did want to add a little bling so I grabbed my Rainbow Honey The Worst Possible Thing, and put one coat over my thumb and ring finger. This really pops over a darker color since it's packed with  purple, blue and holographic glitter as well as some opalescent flakes. This blue is dark enough to really make the colors pop. Love It! I've topped it off with one coat of Seche Vite.

China_Glaze_Frostbite

China_Glaze_Frostbite

 RainbowHoney_The_Worst_Possible_Thing

This came from a pretty old collection but I believe they sell this with the open stock polish now. Do you have a favorite polish from an old collection that always finds its way to your fingertips?

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment