Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Julep Maven August - It Girl

Morning Chicas! I got my August Julep Maven box the other day and wanted to show you some pictures of what I got. I received It Girl this month which comes with 3 polishes and added on the 2 Boho Glam polishes. Julep Maven was also celebrating their 1 year anniversary so they included a nice little tote bag in the box.

It Girl came with a liquid silver metallic chrome named Harley, a pastel indigo metallic chrome named Melanie and Sienna, a shimmery gold which was actually not a new polish launched in August. Harley looks like all the other silver polishes I own but Melanie and Sienna are both new colors to my stash. 

It_Girl_August
 
I added on a soft milky-white metallic named Isla and a mint-teal metallic chrome named Piper that were the 2 colors from the Boho Glam box. These are my two favorites out of all that I received this month. Both are soft colors but very beautiful. 

Julep Isla and Piper

Julep_Maven_August

Overall, I don't think that any of these have that amazing 'chrome' finish that I am always searching for and never find, but they are pretty good. I'll pull together some full swatches sometime soon.

If you are interested in trying the Julep Maven subscription you can get your first box for 1 cent by using the code PENNY at checkout. The great thing is that if you don't like it you can cancel and won't get slammed with the full cost of the box. You can check out their intro boxes here and if you use my referral link it would be greatly appreciated! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

~Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment