Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

July Hauls

Hi All!

I pulled together a list of my nail polish hauls from July. Sally's Beauty Supply had an awesome clearance event so I got a bunch of these for crazy cheap.
July Hauls

I didn't include the pictures of my China Glaze Bohemian Collection or Julep polishes because you already know what I've picked up from previous posts.

Here is the full list of the polishes shown above. I got them from Head 2 Toe Beauty, Ninja Polish, Trans Design, Ulta and Sally's Beauty Supply. The list describes the colors in the pictures starting at the top and moving left to right.

  • A-England - Tristam
  • Color Club - Wild at Heart
  • Color Club - Holiday Splendor
  • Sation - Miss Emo Shun All
  • Ulta -Jaded
  • China Glaze - Secret Peri-Wink-le
  • HITS - Hera
  • HITS - Hefesto
  • HITS Mari Moon - Artsy
  • Sinful Colors - Timbleberry
  • Sinful Colors - Dream On
  • Orly - Gumdrop
  • Orly - Sweet Peacock
  • Fingerpaints - Late Night Rendezvous **
  • China Glaze Magnetix -  Instant Chemistry **
  • China Glaze - Prism **
  • China Glaze - Riveting **
  • Orly - Mysterious Curse **
  • Orly - Decades of Dysfunction **
** These polishes were purchased from Sally's during the Clearance event and I only spent $10 in total for all 6 of these polishes. Considering these are from some newer collections (Prismatic Collection, Hunger Games, Dark Shadows, Magnetix), I was pretty darn happy with that.

As I was pulling together this list I realized that I definitely missed a few but that's okay. Maybe I'll remember to sneak them into next months haul photos.

Any particular polish that you'd like to see me use in the upcoming week? Comment and let me know what you'd like to see! 

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment