Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

1,000 Thanks!

The other day I got a comment from Jen over at Hooked on Varnish telling me she nominated me for an award. How cool is that? She totally made my day so I was a little bummed that I've had company visiting and ZERO free time to acknowledge it. 

So here we go!
Here are the rules for this award: 
  • Post 11 facts about yourself
  • Answer the questions the tagger has asked you and then create 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate
  • Choose 11 people with less than 200 followers to give this award to and link to them
  • Go to their pages and tell them (Remember no tag backs!)

I'll start off by giving you the 11 facts I'm sure you're dying to know! 

1. I'm a redhead (well actually Strawberry Blonde) with freckles and green eyes, but I'm not Irish.

2. I've never broken any bones.

3. I have a serious serious weakness for Pina Coladas!

4. I can fall sleep in less then 10 seconds when I climb into bed. 

5. Blue and Purple are tied for my favorite color.

6. I sing and talk to myself when I'm alone.

7. I think Amazon might be my favorite website ever. 

8. I've watched all of the Harry Potter movies at least 30 times each.

9. I have three tattoos and I'm planning on getting #4 soon.

10. My absolute favorite thing I've EVER bough can be seen here.

11. Over 35% of my nail polish collection is purple!


Here are the 11 questions I was asked:

1. Favorite part of blogging? 
 That wanting my readers to enjoy my blog as much as I do, pushes me to be more artistic. 

2. Favorite nail polish/make up brand, both big name and indie?
 My favorite makeup brand is Smashbox, nail polish brand is China Glaze and indie brand is Rainbow Honey.

3. Dream car?
 I just paid off my car so I won't get a new one for a while, but if I could walk into a dealership and buy a car right now it 
 would be a 2012 Volkswagen Bug, sky blue with all the bells and whistles. (I grew up with my dad owning about 8 bugs 
 and the 2012 line has that classic body shape that I LOVE. Ahh the memories)  

4. Worst beauty related purchase?
 Stilla One Step Bronzer - Cool bottle but just really didn't work with my skin type/tone.

5. Favorite tv show?
 If I have to choose one....Grey's Anatomy. 

6. Do you prefer shopping online or in store?
 Clothing and beauty shopping, definitely in the store. Home goods or jewelry can be fun online since there's sooo much at   
 your fingertips.

7. Favorite book?
  I've been wanting to re-read the Ann Charles Deadwood Mystery Series recently so I'll say that. They are fun/flirty 'what 
  did she get herself into this time' kind of books, always with a twist of paranormal.

8. Best summer memory?
  Growing up down my beach house in Rhode Island. Just the smell of the ocean in the early morning can relax me!

9. Favorite holiday?
 Christmas! I love the decorations, the music and even the family get-togethers. 

10. Summer or Winter Olympics?
 *Eeek...Shoves my head under a pillow* Neither. I don't think I've ever watched the Olympics.

11. If you had to start blogging about a different subject, what would it be?
  It would have to be around my shopping adventures. Jewelry, home goods, electronics. I love gadgets and almost always have something that I've ordered coming to the house.


Here are the 11 questions for the who I've tagged:

1. Can you remember your first nail polish experience?
2. Favorite color lip stick? 
3. Whats your dream job?
4. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?  
5. Could you ever cut off all your hair?
6. Seche Vite or Sally Hansen Insta Dri Top coat?
7. What's your biggest pet peeve?
8. If you were a cartoon character, who would it be?
9. Most disappointing nail polish?
10. Favorite movie?
11. If they made a nail polish to represent you, what color would it be, and what would it be named?

Here are the 11 bloggers that I've passed along this award to. 


Stop by and check out these other great bloggers!

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment