Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Funky Fingers Green Metallic

Hi Guys! I must be on a metallic kick because today I'm showing you Funky Fingers Sold Out Arena. This is a metallic minty green polish with a really great finish. I actually grabbed this from the clearance bin for only $1.

You can see exactly how metallic this polish will be just by looking at the bottle and on the nail, it didn't disappoint. This color meets my love for all things mint but does lean just a hint more light green than mint. Application was really good and I had zero dragging. This is two coats with top coat.



I ended up adding an accent nail using a few different colors and a fan brush. I used Julep Sienna, Color Club Wild at Heart, Julep Harley and China Glaze Deviantly Daring vertically across the nail (from left to right in picture below).


Thanks for stopping by!

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment