Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Hits Hera

Happy Friday! Sorry I've been M.I.A, work has been ridiculous lately. UGH I've been soo stressed out that I've got big knots in my shoulders. I don't wanna look like a hunchback so I had to take some time to paint my nails and relax. A piƱa colada was calling my name...I couldn't be rude and not answer!☺

Today I have a HITS holographic polish from the no Olimpo Collection that I've been wanting to share. Hera is a bright teal color with a relatively good holographic effect. The application was pretty good but the brush was very odd shaped. It was extremely wide and it was not flat, therefore it looked like a Wet n Wild Megalast 'Manicure Pro' brush jacked up on steriods. Make sure to let the polish dry completely between coats so there will be no dragging.

This is 2 coats with no top coat, and pictures were taken outside in afternoon sunlight.

Hits_Hera

Hits Hera

I was lucky enough to be the winner of a giveaway from Enamel Girl a few weeks back so I'm expecting to get a Jade Teal Holohgraphico polish soon. I cannot wait! I'm thinking it's going to be very close to this color so I'll have to pull together a comparison.

Thanks for stopping by!

~Linda

2 comments: