Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Julep Marathon - Round 3

Hello ladies! So this is my last round of Julep polishes that I have swatched for you. They actually just announced today what will be in the new August Julep Maven boxes. OMG It's all metallics and I want almost all of them!! You can check out what's in the August boxes here. That is my referral link because if you amazing gals sign up using my link then I can get a FREE month! They have the best perks ever!

So onto the polish. These pictures were taken inside unless I've noted otherwise. Again, Please don't mind the corner missing on my index nail. :(

This is Kate and she has quite a beautiful shimmer to her when in the bottle. She is a soft pearl white that shimmers in the sun but doesn't really show when indoors. It didn't want to show off for my camera outside or inside so these pics are indoors. This is 2 coats with top coat.

Julep_Kate

Julep_Kate
 
Next up is Pippa, a soft beige creme that Julep describes as an 'updated neutral camel creme'. It is definitely a very neutral color that was actually quite close to my skin color so it looked a little blah on me. Nice formula although the dry time seemed a little long. Two coats with top coat.

Julep_Pippa

This is Mila. Mila is a charcoal/silver glitter mixed with various color bits. I prefer using this polish on it's own rather than layering one or two coats over another color. It really just seems boring unless you've made it opaque. The color is fantastic and it's very 'blingy' out in the sunlight. It makes me smile! :)  This is 4 coats with some 'patching' to make it opaque over the whole nail.

Julep_Mila
Taken Inside
Mila Outdoors
Taken Outside
So those are the swatches I promised you guys. I really hope that doing these shows you just how great Julep polishes really are. The big kicker for me is the Maven subscription. It's the best subscription around and really worth the price! 

Check out Round one and two here and then tell me what you're favorite is!

Thanks for stopping by ladies! 

~Linda 

No comments:

Post a Comment