Hi Ladies! So I've totally been M.I.A lately so I apologize...I know I only have a few followers so maybe you didn't even notice. *shrug* I hope I was gone just long enough to make you miss me. ☺
Anywho...I have a whole bunch of Julep polish that I've gotten in my monthly Maven boxes and other sales I was lucky enough to catch and I don't think I've even shown you any of them. I decided to swatch them all and bring them to you in a series of posts over the next few days.
Here is a list of the polishes that you'll be seeing.
- Taylor - Deep blurple creme
- Daphne - Deep seafoam green creme
- Jessica - Soft baby blue creme
- Brooke - Sheer shimmery purple
- Mila - Charcoal multi-colored glitter
- America The Beautiful - Shiny red with royal blue glitter and sterling silver stars
- Mischa - Cherry scarlet micro-shimmer
- Mandy - Bright coral-pink creme
- Jodie - Deep rose with golden shimmer
- Pippa - Neutral camel creme
- Kate - Soft white pearl
The first post will be up later this morning (since it's after midnight as I am writing this). Hopefully you guys like the chance to see a handful of colors at once.
Thanks for stopping by and check back a little later for the first leg of the Julep Marathon.
I'll leave you with this funny/adorable/completely inappropriate picture. God I love the crap you can find on the internet.