Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Fall Inspired Mani

Today I have a fall inspired mani with some colors that I really love. To me fall means colorful leaves, cool air and rich desserts. I love snuggling up on a cold night with a blanket and a cup of coffee or a delicious piece of pumpkin chocolate chip cake. YUM.

Anywho, this is my take on a fall mani. I used a base of China Glaze Instant Chemistry from the Magnetix Collection. This color is deep and rich and I love it! I didn't use the magnet so I just applied two coats and let it dry. The two accent colors are Kleancolor Metallic Orange and Color Club Put a Pin In It.

This first picture was taken indoors under artificial lighting but it shows the true purple-mahogany color of Instant Chemistry.

Fall Mani

This is my final mani. On my thumb and ring finger I applied Put A Pin In It (PAPII) on a diagonal and then stamped some fern leaves from RA-115 using Metallic Orange. On my index and pinky finger I simply added some more fern leaves.  PAPII is a foil described as a 'gilded rose gold' and looks like a washed out rosey gold color. Not something I would wear on it's own, but good for an accent color. 

Fall Mani

Fall Mani

It was a major pain to photograph the beauty of Instant Chemistry. It mostly looks brown in these pics rather than the rich purple-ish mahogany color it truly is. The first picture shows the true color pretty well but still looks just a hair too purple. It's a gorgeous color though. I prefer using this polish without the magnetic effects.

What are your favorite things about fall?

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment