Today I'm showing off my February Julep Maven box. I've skipped the past few months because none of the colors jumped out at me but this month I wanted almost all of the colors. With that said...I upgraded to the whole wardrobe!!!!
The February collection features rich, smokey colors and glitzy holographics inspired by classic Hollywood icons and modern leading ladies. The product this month was the Oxygen Nail Treatment but they also gave everyone the Freedom Top Coat. Not only that but when you upgraded to the full wardrobe you received the white lacquer jewelry box that holds 12 Julep polishes.
This month had soo many extras it was an amazing deal! They charged an additional $35 on top of the $20 normal cost for the full upgrade. The value of this upgrade was $252 = $168 in polish, $36 in Nail Treatments and $48 for the jewelry box. Let's recap...that's a $252 value for $55 bucks. F'n Score!
This is what I received in my February Box:
- Sally: Antique ivory crème
- Joan: Raspberry plum with rose gold shimmer
- Julianne: Smoky grey blue crème
- Ingrid: Burnt orange crème
- Laura: Olive khaki crème
- Ginger: Sand holographic
- Helen: Smoky pastel lavender crème
- Claudette: Smoky brick red crème
- Marion: Smoky blue with silver shimmer
- Rebel: Silver holographic
- Oscar: Ultra chic, multi-dimensional gold glitter
- Ellie: Opalescent seashell pink with holographic shimmer
- Oxygen Nail Treatment: Strengthening 'makeup for nails' with a subtle tint
- Freedom Polymer Top Coat: Smudge-free shine in five minutes
- White Lacquer Jewelry Box: Hand-made limited edition white lacquer box with high shine finish
- Plus: A travel size plastic eyelash curler.
I was super excited to see how Julep's first holographic polishes would stack up to other holos on the market. You'll have to stick around to see ... devilish grin. ☺
I couldn't be happier with what I received in my February box. I haven't had a chance to try many of the polishes out, but I've swatched them and wow..they're awesome!
If you want to sign up for your own Maven subscription, start by taking your style profile quiz and get your first box for FREE with promo code: FREEBOX. With Julep Maven you decide how often to receive your monthly box with the option to skip months and you can cancel at any time.
Did any of you get a Maven box this month? Any big winners or losers in your opinion?
Thanks for stopping by!!