Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Zoya Carly

Hello fellow polish addicts!

Today I'm wearing Zoya Carly, a red toned purple with a silver metallic shimmer. This polish has a metallic/foil like finish and the silver micro shimmer gives it quite a bit of depth. This is an amazing purple...definitely one of my favorite Zoyas!

This is two coats of Carly and one coat of Color Club Top Coat.

Carly

Zoya_Carly

Zoya_Carly

If you've ever tried to remove a Zoya polish that has metallic micro shimmer you'll know that the purple comes off first and leaves almost a tarnished purple/silver layer underneath. Everytime I take off a polish like this I think  *DOH* Why didn't I use that as some nail art while wearing this?????

One day I'll be smart enough to remember this!

Thanks for stopping by lovelies!

~Linda

1 comment: