Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Monster Trucks...Heck Yeah!

Hi Guys!! This past weekend a friend asked us if we wanted to go to Monster Jam and I couldn't say no to seeing some cars get crushed. I figured I'd be a little festive since this was the first time I've gone to this type of event.

I got inspired by those large ass tires and looked up what their tread looked like. I also incorporated some dripping paint that just seemed to fit since those trucks are always decked out.

Monster Jam Nails

Monster Trucks

I started with two coats of Milani White on the Spot and used WetnWild Glowstick from the Fergie Collection and Sally Hansen Crushed for the paint drips. Believe it or not, I used a black gel pen to draw the tire tracks and gave it a few minutes to dry before using a nice thick coat of Seche Vite.

While these are not my best nails, I think they worked for the occasion. I wish they turned out a bit better though.

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment