Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Endless Blue? More Like Endless Love!!

Hi guys,

One of the most recently sought after Essie polishes was Butler Please from the Winter 2012 Collection. I happened to order my bottle online and when it arrived I must say that the consistency was thick and gloppy. Also those thin little brushes never make me very happy. Lets just say that I was let down.

A few days later I was in Walgreens and found SinfulColors Endless Blue. Amazing blue pigmentation without that retchid smell that blue polishes tend to have. The consistency was like butter (like buttah baby) and the brush is not like a toothpick. I fell in love!

SinfulColors Endless Blue

This cobalt blue is breath taking! I couldn't stop staring at my nails when wearing this. Soo bright in sunlight while a bit darker indoors, this is my perfect spring and even summer color!

SinfulColors Endless Blue

SinfulColors_Endless_Blue

SinfulColor polishes are priced at $1.99 in Walgreens on a regular basis but often go on sale for .99 cents. The consistency for me is hit or miss with SC but the wear is good enough since I'm always using a decent topcoat. I generally don't have any complaints. What are your thoughts on the SinfulColor lines?

Thanks for stopping by!

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment