Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Ocean Blues

Hi Lovelies!

Today I have a Julep mani to show off. I recently purchased a Julep set of 5 blue polishes that I don't already have in my collection, and when I got them I swatched them instantly! I loved Annie from their Trina Turk collection and I really loved Portia which is a sheer tropical blue color with opalascent glitter. So I used both in todays mani.

Julep Portia

This is two coats of Annie on all nails. I added Portia to my ring finger for an accent nail and then added bubbles of Portia on the inside half of my thumbs. I followed up with a thick layer of seche vite.

Julep Annie_Portia

Since portia is not a creme it started to spread as the bead of polish started to dry, so the dots are not as clear and distinct as I would have liked, but it still looks pretty good. The lighting was not doing me any favors, so the pictures are kinda crappy. Sorry guys.

Julep Annie & Portia

Thanks for stopping by!

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment