Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Water Marble

Here's a sweet little water marble that I just couldn't get out of my head. I pulled this together after getting out of bed last night at midnight. Obsessive compulsive....yes I think so. 

Boy oh Boy & Hydrangea Water Marble

I used two coats of Covergirl White Night as my base and Jordana Boy oh Boy, Fresh Paint Hydrangea and Nicole Count On Me for the water marble on my thumb and ring finger. The other nails have two coats of Hydrangea

Fresh Paint Hydrangea

Nicole Count On Me, Fresh Paint Hydrangea, Jordana Boy Oh Boy
Nicole Count On Me , Fresh Paint Hydrangea , Jordana Boy oh Boy
Hydrangea and Boy oh Boy are two beautiful creme polishes that I think compliment one another quite well while Count On Me added that light sparkle that was needed to help this pop. I don't marble too often so I'm not very good with creating fancy designs but I do like the swirls and a more abstract look so these are came out perfect for me.

Water Marble
Ring Finger Close Up
 More pics after the jump

~Linda


Nicole by OPI - Count On Me

water marbleFresh Paint Hydrangea


No comments:

Post a Comment