Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

March Haul

I've gotten quite a few new polishes over the last few weeks and I figured I'd give you a quick look at some of the new colors you'll see coming your way.

March Haul

China Glaze "Wait Teal You See!' Ombre - Turned Up Turquoise, Aquadelic, For Audrey, White on White

OPI  Euro Centrale Minis - Can't Find My Czechbook, Suzie's Hungary Again!, You're Such a BudaPest, Oy - Another Polish Joke

Julep - Mystery Green #4, Alfre, Fiona, Cuticle Oil

Ally's Dream Polish - #58 Intense Blurple, #59 Blue Lapis

China Glaze Haul

 China Glaze - Concrete Catwalk, Harmony, Strap On Your Moonboots

March Haul

NailNation 3000 - Eve #403

Sally Hansen Salon Manicure - Blue My Mind

NOPI - Shoot For The Maroon

I've also got the Rainbow Honey Robots Collection in mini bottles as well as the Zoya 2013 Summer PixieDust collection soon to be mailed my way. I'm super excited to try these out!! 

Any requests for colors that you'd like to see first? 

~Linda

2 comments:

  1. I want to see one of the Aly's polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing Jennifer, I'll make that the first one I show off! My next sunny day will be dedicated to these beautiful Holographics.

      Delete